Sensory Guru's Magic Carpet
The Magic Carpet is a fantastic sensory learning tool with the capacity to engage people of all ages and abilities. The system projects interactive games and images onto the floor that users can play with and control simply by moving on or over the projected image. The Magic Carpet has applications in a range of educational settings and can easily be customised to suit individual needs and requirements.
- Responds to the slightest movement
- New eye control interface
- Can be activated by light
- Multi-user recognition - supports group interaction!
- Disability specific content - enhance training skills, fine motor skill development and more!
60 Interactive Applications supplied as standard - including: Football, Fish pond, Poppies, Smiley Faces, Rocket, Star Scatter, Fog, Paint, Goalie, Piano, Animals, Bubbles, iPad, Video 3D, Rotating Tiles, Magic Mushrooms, Fire, Particle Explosion, Catch Game, Water, Leaves and more.
- Easy to customise
- New Login Area for Magic Carpet Users
- Training provided
- Flooring supplied and fitted (cut into the carpet on request)
- Remote Support
Magic Carpet and Eye Control
The Magic Carpet can now be controlled with the eyes using Tobii's PCEye eye control device. Sensory Guru are the only company in the world to have achieved this level of inclusivity with an interactive projection system. This combination of technologies has opened up the possibilities of interaction between disabled children and their able bodied peers. This has to be seen - so please watch the video!
Magic_Carpet on Vimeo.
For more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org