- Bluetooth interface for iPad and iPhone.
- USB port for assistive/ergonomic mouse.
- Integrated rechargable battery for up to 20 hours of operation.
- Adjustable: Anti tremor filter, click delay and auto click (click timer). 2 connections for external switches (left/right mouse button).
- Fully integrated AssistiveTouch menu.
- Simply plug a mouse or pointing device into the AMAneo BTi and connect to an iPad or iPhone using Bluetooth.
- Now you can use a mouse, joystick, rollerballs, touchpads and more on the iPad or iPhone.
AMAneo BTi. Assistive Mouse Adaptor for iOS – operate an iOS device with any assistive or ergonomic mouse, Trackball or Joystick. It works with any iPhone 5s or higher, iPad 4 or higher, iPad mini or higher, without any additional app.
NOTE: Anyone who upgrades to iOS 13 for iPhone or iPad OS for iPad this fall will unlock the ability to use a USB or Bluetooth mouse with their device. Mouse support is HUGE for individuals with motor impairments and will provide a wide variety of new access options to the iPad and iPhone. Mouse support on iOS 13 and iPad OS is part of the operating system and does not require any special hardware outside of a USB adapter.