The Magic Carpet puts interaction at the centre of your activities. With its intuitive projection system, this sensory learning tool can engage users of all ages and abilities. The system displays images and prompts games onto the floor of your play centre or classroom. When you hover on an image, the projection system will prompt a visual response to your body’s movement. Recommended for special and primary education, this tool comes with a range of applications and customisable settings to suit your specific needs.
This sensory tool is programmed with over 60 interactive applications that makes learning more exciting: Fish Pond, Smiley Faces, Star Scatter, Football, Poppies, Rocket, Paint, Goalie, Fog, Bubbles, Animals, Rotating Tiles, Piano, Fire, Magic Mushroom, Catch Game, Particle Explosion, Water, Leaves, iPad, Video 3D, and more.
- Responds to the slightest movement of the body for easy control
- Can be activated by light
- Has multiple user recognition function for group interaction
- Comes with new Eye Control interface
- Has easy-to-use, customisable functions for different settings
- Comes with flooring (can be fitted and cut into the carpet upon request)
- Has login area for individual users
- Inclusive of training and remote support for installation and product use
- Disability specific content, images, and games for enhancing motor skill development, tracking skills, and more