We offer two week free-of-charge trials for a selection of our products (a full list can be found below). Please contact us to make a request to borrow equipment. Waiting times can vary greatly depending on demand. Our preference is that the contact person is a therapist, in some cases direct loans can be made to families and individuals. The contact person will receive an email when the required device becomes available. We will email a loan form that needs to be signed and returned to us, after which we will arrange delivery. The costs for returning the equipment to Link-AT must be paid by the person loaning the equipment.
Devices available for short term trials:
- Tobii Dynavox T7
- Tobii Dynavox T10
- Tobii Dynavox T15
- Tobii I-12
- Tobii I-15
- Tobii EyeMobile
- Tobii M8
Conditions of Equipment Loan – please read carefully.
- Equipment can be trialed for between 1 to 2 weeks.
- Fees – the first two weeks of the trial period are free. Subsequent weeks are $100.00 (ex GST) each.
- Should the equipment not operate properly when it arrives, you MUST notify Link-AT immediately upon noticing the malfunction and request instructions.
- The ‘end date’ on the loan form is the date the equipment leaves your organization. If the device has removable batteries, please take out batteries. If the batteries cannot be removed, your courier (including AusPost) might not transport via air, which means transport via road.
- If the trial return date is unable to be met, you are required to notify Link-AT at least 1 week prior to that date.
- The trial period may be extended, depending upon the current waiting list.
- If the equipment is not returned by the due date and no extension has been mutually agreed to then a late fee of $100/week will apply until the equipment is received by Link-AT.
- The equipment is to be returned in its original packaging, with all items in a clean state. A fee will apply should the equipment require cleaning upon return.
- The organization signing the Equipment Loan Agreement is liable for all costs if the equipment is damaged, lost or stolen.
- The equipment is to be returned to Link-AT in suitable packaging via Registered Mail or Courier to either our office in Adelaide or Melbourne (to be advised) at the borrowers own cost. Link-AT must be advised of the postage date and Registered Mail number or consignment number once the equipment has been sent.